We're totally cool though, right?
Thursday, January 28, 2010
You could've mentioned that you had a date. But hold on, you weren't really dating. And you could've mentioned that she was your girlfriend. But wait, you weren't actually going out. You could've mentioned that she had a boyfriend. Oh, but their relationship was on the rocks. I can't believe you didn't mention that they had gotten biblical. But their relationship was almost over so it was okay for you to kiss her neck. You could've mentioned that you were going to leave me with a horrid empty feeling. But really, it wasn't your fault. And you could've mentioned that I would wind up sickly jealous. But you would never plan that. You could've mentioned that you were looking for the right girl. Of course, though, we were just friends. You could've told me I'd have to lie to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment