Dear Mom and Dad,
I'd like to tell you about my life. I'd love to not have to sneak around. I want to tell you that my friends are the most important things in my life. I'd like to say, "I'm sorry," and have you finally believe me. I want to tell you that I'm an inch from breakdown.
I'd like to tell you that I'm not trying hard enough. I'd like to say that you guys are so right. I want to tell you that I view the concept of money with pure disgust now. I'd tell you that with all the yelling you do about my school, I don't want to- not at all- but I'm just ready to give up and switch schools. I would want tell you that I'm burned out- I'm spent- I'm done. I'd want to tell you I love you.
But I know you wouldn't hear me.

No comments:
Post a Comment